We know weddings can get pricey. While we are willing to work with any budget, we do have some beginning prices below to give you an idea of prices for your event.
There are many variables that may affect pricing – this can include the number of guests, linens, linen dry cleaning, design, and centerpieces. Since I run this business personally, with the help of my two daughters, there is also an hourly rate for labor.
If you are interested in Lisa Decorates to decorate for a special event other than a wedding, pricing can be discussed in your free consultation with me!
To give you an idea of what we normally charge for weddings, check out the list below:
- Hourly rate of $12.00/hour for myself and up to two assistants
- Mileage to and from the event (rate from the IRS)
- Guest tables with centerpieces start at $25.00, if linens are not needed
- Guest tables with centerpieces & full linens start at $35.00
- Specialty tables with decor and linens are $15.00 per table (cake table, memory table, unity table, etc.)
- Sashes are 50¢ per sash used
- Assisting with breakdown after the wedding (included in hourly rate)
- Floral arrangements with silk flowers in centerpieces and/or bouquets – this depends on how many flowers are needed, bouquets start at $30.00 each)
- Direction of other vendors (if needed)
- Direct the wedding (if needed)
Our smaller weddings are normally around $900. Again, prices depend on variables as stated above. We would love to discuss your event with you in person –
Consultations are always free!
Discounts: We offer $100.00 off of your event total for our military, first responders and those referred to Lisa Decorates by a previous bride or client!
Still have some questions? Send me a message through the “contact me” page!